Wallands Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share in the commitment.
Our pupils’ welfare is our paramount concern.
We will ensure that our school will safeguard and promote the welfare of pupils and work together with other agencies to ensure that our school has adequate arrangements to identify, assess and support children.
We safeguard children by:
- creating safe environments for children through robust safeguarding systems and practices
- ensuring that adults who work in the school, including volunteers, don't pose a risk to children
- making sure all staff are trained, know how to respond to concerns and keep-up-to-date with policy and practice
- teaching children and young people about staying safe in and out of school
maintaining an environment where children feel confident to approach any member of staff if they have a worry/problems.
- online safety policy 2021
- Operation encompass
- Preventing extremism risk assessment
- Wallands Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy 2022 23
- Wallands Online Safety Curriculum
- Wallands School Prevent Policy